Parents and Guardians who are interested for the admission of their children in Shri Ganesh Sr. Sec. School have to register the names of their children. For registration parents and guardians can either download the registration form from the school website or can collect the registration form from the school and thereafter submit the registration form to the school.
The parents / guardians are required to come to the school along with the children and consult with the office staff and Principal for an interaction and interview / written test of the children for admission. The interaction is conducted in a way that demonstrates the prospective student’s personality and capabilities. On confirmation of admission, the admission form and other requisite forms are required to be completed by the parents and guardians. To get the admission confirmed failing, which the admission will be cancelled.
- Once Admission is granted you may proceed to deposit the Fees and submit the following documents.
- Photocopy of the students Birth Certificate & Aadhar Card.
- Original TC and Report Card of previous class. (applicable for students applying for grade 2 and above)
- Photograph of students as well as parents.
- Admission Form
- Transport Form
- Certificate For students in Boarding & Agreement Form
- For any query not covered in this document please call school office Number – +91 7089903916, +91 8305100183 .
Note : On completion of the prescribed strength in a particular class / section no admission will be taken in such class / section. The required age for Nursery Class is 2 year 3 month, for KG it is 3 year and above as on 31st March i.e. on the year of admissions.